top of page


How to get help from ACC if you've been injured



1. Your GP or any doctor will help you fill out an ACC claim form (ACC45)


2. Take the copy of this form(ACC45or  doctor's referal form to the nearest acupuncturist

Note: Your ACC Form (ACC45) has a unique number on it. (eg HF12140)  Keep this number and the date of injury for your acupuncturist 


The number of treatments funded by ACC is changed to 12 treatments over 12 weeks from the client's first appointment.



bottom of page